Why wait until Thanksgiving to show your appreciation for all the good in your life?
Growing research reveals that practicing gratitude can have enormous benefits:
1. Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
2. Gratitude improves physical health.
3. Gratitude improves psychological health.
4. Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
5. Grateful people sleep better.
6. Gratitude improves self-esteem.
7. Gratitude increases mental strength.
Read the full article here.
Consider writing "Thank you" letters to someone who has helped you recently or creating a 'Gratitude Jar' or a 'Gratitude Journal' to document the small and large blessings in YOUR life.
For more information about creative self-expression and healing contact me at:
Thanks for visiting The Dancing Canvas!